Looking to buy wine prior to embarkation in NYC

Are you spending the night in Manhattan? What are you looking for? Good price and good selection is very dependent on your price and tastes. It looks like there are several within an easy walk of MCT, including one on 53rd and 10th Avenue. I'll defer to a local. If you're overnighting, you have different choices. NYC beer/wine/liquor laws can be "interesting", and it's on you if you want to try to walk all over Manhattan to find a couple of bottles of wine! And most stores are very neighborhood oriented.

markeb: 

On 3/6/2023 at 9:16 PM, markeb said:

Are you spending the night in Manhattan? What are you looking for? Good price and good selection is very dependent on your price and tastes. It looks like there are several within an easy walk of MCT, including one on 53rd and 10th Avenue. I'll defer to a local. If you're overnighting, you have different choices. NYC beer/wine/liquor laws can be "interesting", and it's on you if you want to try to walk all over Manhattan to find a couple of bottles of wine! And most stores are very neighborhood oriented.

Flying from Puerto Rico early in the morning. I will lke to go to a wine store and pick up some bottles either after I checked in or before I go to the port.