What time do cabins REALLY open on wonder ?

I have read on some reviews that the cabins on wonder open at 1 , but my app says cabins don't open till 2.

🤷‍♂️   would like to hear from you all,   Thank you

Ours opened at 1pm.  You can go by the room, but the stateroom attendants and that area supervisor double check the rooms before they officially open.  So if you leave stuff in the room before 1pm, your items may not be there.  This happened to me on the Wonder 3 weeks ago.  We had to quickly track the everyone down who was working on our room. 

8 hours ago, lattegirl10 said:

Ours opened at 1pm.  You can go by the room, but the stateroom attendants and that area supervisor double check the rooms before they officially open.  So if you leave stuff in the room before 1pm, your items may not be there.  This happened to me on the Wonder 3 weeks ago.  We had to quickly track the everyone down who was working on our room. 

Ugh, did they put your belongings in lost and found?  I was planning to just dump the carry on, now I am questioning said plan. Thanks. 

10 hours ago, nimbex1970 said:

Ugh, did they put your belongings in lost and found?  I was planning to just dump the carry on, now I am questioning said plan. Thanks. 

Well, the you are not suppose to "dump" you bags before the rooms are open so, if you bags are removed, that is a good thing, since they were left behind from the previous cruise. Maybe even removed from the ship.   Plus I would love to see the persons face when they go missing from not following the rules that the other 5000 people are doing.  

Rooms are open when they are completed.  They are open by 2:00 but not a set time.  It is no later than 2:00 but yes, it can be 1:00 or 1:09.

• Like 4

Was on Wonder Feb 26 - Mar 5. The sign said cabins will be ready at 2 pm. However, Capt made the announcement around 12:40ish and said the cabins were ready, a good 1 hr and 20 mins ahead of schedule thanks to the hardworking attendants. Everyone clapped. 👍🏻

• Like 1