MSC Seashore January 18th-21st 2024

wanger1969

Anyone else cruising on this quick trip? This is my first cruise on MSC, so decided to check out a shorter itinerary to help me gauge my future interest. Sailing solo per the norm, very social. Would love to meet up for a drink or dinner! 

• 3 weeks later...

Was on the Seashore October, 2022.  Loved everything about the ship except the buffet situation.  It only has the one buffet (unlike Seaside that has two) and the layout of it creates congestion.  It wouldn't be so bad if there were grab and go options elswhere around the ship and if people would learn how to form orderly lines.  A lot of line cutting, pushing through, reaching in front of you, etc.  That buffet is a nightmare of epic proportions.

• 5 months later...

We are looking at this cruise too.  We are taking our daughter to live in Florida for a spell and figured we'd attach a short cruise to it.  Never sailed MSC, but my son has out of Brooklyn.  Ship looks really beautiful and also figured a short cruise would work to see how we like it (We've sailed NCL, Carnival, Royal Caribbean).