Mariner 10/7/23 - 6 night - Not Showing on website? Showing in planner.

Sure, it could be sold out, but it's still on some other websites, and I can still access my reservation, but I cannot see it if I search.  I check daily in case I can snag an upgrade or price drop.

Should I be concerned?  I'm a planner so want to switch gears if something is amiss.  I tried to search but can't find anything.  It shows the other sailings in October, just not ours. Truly hoping it's just a glitch but figured if anyone knew elsewise it would be here!

20 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

The site I use to look for available cabins shows alot of cabins in all different categories still available for the 107/23 Mariner sailing.

Thanks, that’s what I found too when looking at a higher level, that it’s for sale in a lot of places so I’m curious why it’s not showing on any search on Royal’s site! 

ps. Can you share the site you use that shows cabin availability? No worries if not, just want to up my stalking game for chances of price drops in higher categories to justify an upgrade 🙂

34 minutes ago, Jussabitconfused said:

Just use the Cruise Critic "Find a Cruise" it is still there. Lots of different prices in the drop down.

Yeah it's still everywhere BUT the royal site so it has me a bit curious since they are the owners of that cruise so why aren't they showing it???