Princess transfer Lax to pier

Idratherbeatsea

Normally we travel day before. Because travelling day of thought transfer made sense. Noticed on confirmation it has meet times 10-11 am. Cruise leaves 4pm. We arrive 1120 am.

Am I reading it right? I know the flight we are on was listed on EZ Air.

Any insight?

LAX transfers were explained to me like this (if all goes as expected): 

Busses leave cruise terminal (latest by 9;30 ish) to drop off passengers at LAX. 

Busses drop off last passengers at departure level by 10:15;  circles around to arrival terminal (30 minutes).

Busses pick up late arriving passengers by 11 to drop them off at the pier by noon.

I am surprised that EZ. Air let you book a flight that arrives at 11:20.  By the time you clear baggage claim, it may be as late as 11:45/noon.  

Did you purchase your flight through EZ Air?  Did you try to purchase a Princess transfer?  EZ Air and transfers are not connected.  EZ AIr is third party consolidation booking agency.  

It has been a bit more than a year since we last flew into LAX. We had to do same day due to our daughter's work schedule. We arrived after 1 PM, had purchased EZ-air tickets, and also Princess transfers. We had no problems. The Princess reps were waiting at baggage claim. We took a full bus to the pier.