Can Doctor do PT/INR test?

RDMOREU

Hello,

I take Coumadin/Warfarin for Atrial Fib. and wonder if the NCL ship doctors can do PT/INR tests?

Thanks for any help.

Dolores

(Tried calling NCL, but the young lady had no knowledge of what I was talking about. If anyone knows somebody specific to talk to at NCL, I'd appreciate having the name/contact number.)

Our dear friend and frequent traveling companion is on Coumadin for maintenance of an artifical valve. If I'm not mistaken he's had these tests while aboard the Majesty.

I would suggest calling the Passenger Courtesy department and asking one of those reps how to be in touch with the medical personnel on the ship you will be sailing.

Let us know how you make out! ;)

You bet! 866-625-1159 try to speak with Yulexi, as she is the coordinator for the Dawn, and would probably have the best information and connections. Not to mention, she's prompt, professional, and as pleasant as can be. ;)

Let us know you you make out!

:)

She's beautiful. We had a neighbor that had quite a few birds - macaws, cockatoos, cockatiels, and parrots whose names I couldn't even try to remember. She even bred giant Blue Hyacinths!

Wow! That must have been a REALLY LOUD place! :eek: My Blue and Gold Macaw can get so loud that I have a warning on the front door. :o My husband would surely leave me if I had more than one. :rolleyes:

BTW - don't forget to post back here and let us know how you (or your physician) make out with contacting the ship's medical center, and keep us up to date after you sail. ;)

Wow! That must have been a REALLY LOUD place!

Yes, oh yes, it was a 'trifle' loud at times! (As I try to stop my inadvertent 'twitching' as I remember the dulcent sounds of those little birdies when they weren't happy - or, mayber when they were really happy??)

BTW - don't forget to post back here and let us know how you (or your physician) make out with contacting the ship's medical center, and keep us up to date after you sail.

Will do!

Archived