Using the Royal App

I can see my next cruise on the Royal app and have used this to make MTD reservations, etc. 

However, I have 2 other cruises booked.  I just booked an add-on cruise yesterday that is actually before the one that is showing. Check in date for that cruise will be soon.  How do I get those other cruises to appear in the app? And how do I go back and forth between them.  I am sure it is something simple--I just can't figure it out. TIA

PS. I did search on this forum and on the technology forum. I could not find an answer.

In the app, tap on the little icon of a person at the top of the screen.  It is up there with an icon of a ship and a calendar.  Tap on the person, and it shows you the currently selected cruise and link below that says "Select a different cruise >"

Tapping on that should show a list of your upcoming cruises.

Edited by MeHeartCruising
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MeHeartCruising said:

In the app, tap on the little icon of a person at the top of the screen.  It is up there with an icon of a ship and a calendar.  Tap on the person, and it shows you the currently selected cruise and link below that says "Select a different cruise >"

Thank you so much. 

All three cruises are there.  I had been going to that screen and going sideways.  It kept taking me to my reservations. I had to scroll all the way to the top to see the "Select a different cruise >".  Now I feel really foolish. [but it won't be the last time]  Ha Ha Ha😀😜

2 hours ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

Thank you so much. 

All three cruises are there.  I had been going to that screen and going sideways.  It kept taking me to my reservations. I had to scroll all the way to the top to see the "Select a different cruise >".  Now I feel really foolish. [but it won't be the last time]  Ha Ha Ha😀😜

Don't feel foolish. I like many others have my youngest daughter show me how to use apps. It's like it was built right into them. Evolution! 

• Like 1