Great Fare to San Juan from Newark, NJ

TDCRose

I just booked a great fare from Newark NJ to San Juan for our Nov. 4th sailing on the Crown Princess-199.50 per person. I have been watching fares for a couple of months and lowest was 324.00/pp. Flying Continental down and American back. It was actually cheaper to fly two different airlines for the times I wanted to fly! Just thought I would pass the tip on!

Happy Cruising All

I booked a fare just last week also leaving from Newark to San Juan. Continental there and American back. Now I see the price dropped over $100 pp. I am so mad I didnt wait another week. But I don't have a crystal ball so I didnt know. I was worried the prices were going to rise so that is why I rushed to book.

That is a GREAT fare! We are also booked on the Nov 4 Crown sailing (come join our roll call) I have been looking at airfares for awhile now and since we live in Raleigh, I've found that its cheaper to fly north to catch a flight to San Juan than it is to fly south. Go figure. The cheapest I've found is from Newark at $429 pp. JFK has a price for $469 pp and that gives us an hour to catch the flight to San Juan. Newark only has 32 minutes in between flights which makes me nervous. We're changing planes and are on the same carrier in both instances. Not sure what to do now.

Mary

I booked a fare just last week also leaving from Newark to San Juan. Continental there and American back. Now I see the price dropped over $100 pp. I am so mad I didnt wait another week. But I don't have a crystal ball so I didnt know. I was worried the prices were going to rise so that is why I rushed to book.

Did you call the airline? Sometimes they will give you a credit for the difference...

danceswithcats-

I check out flying to Miami/FLL first then on to San Juan. Mia to Sju was 20.00 more then Newark to San Juan! Airfare prices are very strange. Hope you are able to find a good price! We will be on the Emerald Deck in one of the much sought after minisuites with extended balcony! I beleive I have all ready joined the Roll Call, but it has been a while since I have posted on that thread.

Hi

We just booked for our Dec 2 on the Crown from Buffalo connecting in Newark and on to San Juan for $305/pp. which we thought was great. We are from Ontario and were originally looking for a cruise out of FL but it was way more expensive so that gave us the perfect excuse to FINALLY do that Southern Caribbean itinerary that we have been coveting and on a brand new ship too. YEAH!! Congrats on the good airfare deal.

Tara

Archived