Has anyone done Le Petit Chef on Celebrity Edge this year? (2023)

Brennanrr

I’m going on Edge in a few weeks. We have Le Petit Chef booked. When we booked it a while ago it was “Le Petit Chef and Friends”. I looked at that menu online and it seemed like there were many things I would like. Now it’s listed as “Le Petit Chef and Family”. Does anyone here happen to have the menu from this year?

We are on the Edge soon, too. I’m sorry I don’t know the exact answer to your question, but did have a similar experience on another ship. We booked one specific menu for 4 people because one of the group didn’t care for the items on the opposite menu (only 2 listed 2 years ago). We were not notified of the change until we arrived. It was mentioned the menu had changed. It was not very good food and I was embarrassed to have suggested it was good. I would advise to just check the menu again now and then again once on the day of your meal. 
The show is still kind of cute either way. 

On 3/11/2023 at 5:32 PM, Brennanrr said:

I’m going on Edge in a few weeks. We have Le Petit Chef booked. When we booked it a while ago it was “Le Petit Chef and Friends”. I looked at that menu online and it seemed like there were many things I would like. Now it’s listed as “Le Petit Chef and Family”. Does anyone here happen to have the menu from this year?

We are scheduled for this Tuesday. I’ll try and report back on Wednesday

On 3/11/2023 at 5:36 PM, George C said:

There are normally multiple menus in the week and each one with have a alternate menu , 4 courses you can pick and choose between primary and alternate.

There's only 1 menu since 2023. They removed the one with filet/lobster.