Rotterdam cabin V7107 or V7118 balcony photos?

olya1972

Has anyone stayed in either of these rooms and has photo of the balcony? It is a V category cabin that appears to have large balcony if one looks at the deck plans. I would like to know if there are reclining lounges on these balconies as they have in Neptune suite balconies ( because there seems to be a room for that here). Also, is it possible to request for such a lounger to be brought in? Has anyone done that?

16 minutes ago, olya1972 said:

Has anyone stayed in either of these rooms and has photo of the balcony? It is a V category cabin that appears to have large balcony if one looks at the deck plans. I would like to know if there are reclining lounges on these balconies as they have in Neptune suite balconies ( because there seems to be a room for that here). Also, is it possible to request for such a lounger to be brought in? Has anyone done that?

In looking at the deck plan it looks like 7118 is a signature suite and 7107 is a balcony cabin.  Can you double check the cabin numbers?

Helen

1 hour ago, olya1972 said:

Here's a link to photos of Rotterdam 6143 which is directly below 7107 (same huge balcony configuration):

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/stateroom-details.php?ship=Rotterdam&cabin=6143 

It looks like you get the standard 2 mesh chairs with matching mesh ottomans.  The chairs have reclining backs though so, with the ottoman, they essentially function as reclining loungers. They are pretty comfortable.  The main difference between these and the deck furniture in a Neptune suite is these don't have the padded cushion you get with the Neptune deck chairs.

5 hours ago, AFNavigator said:

Here's a link to photos of Rotterdam 6143 which is directly below 7107 (same huge balcony configuration):

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/stateroom-details.php?ship=Rotterdam&cabin=6143 

It looks like you get the standard 2 mesh chairs with matching mesh ottomans.  The chairs have reclining backs though so, with the ottoman, they essentially function as reclining loungers. They are pretty comfortable.  The main difference between these and the deck furniture in a Neptune suite is these don't have the padded cushion you get with the Neptune deck chairs.

This is perfect - exactly what I was looking for! Thank You. I wonder if we can request padded cushions to be brought in? 

On 3/15/2023 at 2:56 AM, olya1972 said:

I wonder if we can request padded cushions to be brought in? 

On Rotterdam last fall I used the throw pillows from the couch for the seat of the balcony chairs.  I was able to see above the railing while seated that way!!  Without the cushion the railing was right at eye level.  I covered the cushion with a towel and took them inside when leaving.  Worked for me!

~Nancy

P.S. I will ask for padded cushions next time in case they are available.

Edited by oakridger
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, oakridger said:

On Rotterdam last fall I used the throw pillows from the couch for the seat of the balcony chairs.  I was able to see above the railing while seated that way!!  Without the cushion the railing was right at eye level.  I covered the cushion with a towel and took them inside when leaving.  Worked for me!

~Nancy

P.S. I will ask for padded cushions next time in case they are available.

Thank You.