wine carry-ons, please clarify?

j3000

11 hours ago, miched said:

You could probably take on 4 bottles each.   2 in each carry on and 2 in each checked.   I doubt that they would have a way to keep track of it.   

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

🤫🤫🤫ssssshhh...

"Land of Ice, Snow and Potholes", eh? we must be neighbors!?

Has anyone ever been turned away for bringing on 1.5L bottles? Do they really care about the size? That just seems petty to me. I just came back from an Oceania sailing and we were allowed 6 bottles per guest, no mention on size. I like being treated like a grown up. Oceania is a superior cruise line in every way. After our first cruise with them, they will be our first choice going forward.

I am sorry but I do not understand why people continue to question why can't they do things that are against the rules?  The size is 750 ml, not 1.5L.  To me that as aking to asking if I can do 110 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. 

I hope you enjoy cruising on Oceania.  Please do.  That way Royal Caribbean will not have a reason to further reduce or remove what wine passengers can bring aboard because people will not adhere to the rules. 

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Rv6flyer said:

Its not clear by all the answers here. Do you have to have a package so you are not charged corkage fee. We only drink on the patio. Please do not post a link to Celebrity because it is not clear.

no, we don't have any package.

not sure what you mean by your last sentence?🤷‍♂️

28 minutes ago, Rv6flyer said:

Its not clear by all the answers here. Do you have to have a package so you are not charged corkage fee. We only drink on the patio. Please do not post a link to Celebrity because it is not clear.

There is no corkage fee if you consume it (or even just pour it) in your room.  That is true regardless of whether you have a drink package.

The corkage fee for bringing your bottle to a bar or restaurant is waived if you have a classic or premium drink package.

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

To me that as aking to asking if I can do 110 MPH in a 55 MPH zone.

But I'll only do it for half as long!

• Haha 1