Does anyone have a picture of cabin 4124 obstructed ocean view on Queen Victoria? Thank you

gam888

We are booked on the Queen Victoria in cabin 4124, which is an obstructed ocean view. Just wondering if any folks have a picture of that cabin. There are several cabins on that deck close to each other, all listed as obstructed ocean view for the same price. So I picked cabin 4124, but wondering if there is another cabin in that area that is less obstructed. As I know there is different degrees of obstruction from one cabin to the next. If you have any picture of this cabin or any cabins close to it, please post them. Thank you in advance.

• 3 months later...
On 3/16/2023 at 11:04 AM, gam888 said:

We are booked on the Queen Victoria in cabin 4124, which is an obstructed ocean view. Just wondering if any folks have a picture of that cabin. There are several cabins on that deck close to each other, all listed as obstructed ocean view for the same price. So I picked cabin 4124, but wondering if there is another cabin in that area that is less obstructed. As I know there is different degrees of obstruction from one cabin to the next. If you have any picture of this cabin or any cabins close to it, please post them. Thank you in advance.

On 3/16/2023 at 11:04 AM, gam888 said:

Did you figure out what it looks like by any chance?  We were assigned this cabin (upgrade from a standard inside for $300), probably wasn’t worth it and we much overbid, as it seems the view is fully blocked— but at least it has an extra 30 feet and a bit of natural light.  

I’m worried about what is on deck 3 across the photo gallery