Some of these things are not like the others-where is this ship going? 10/29 NS Adriatic

Found a fun new game for myself this morning: where is this ship actually going?

The 10/29 11-day Adriatic Dream.

- The description reads "Heritage cruise to Nice, Rome, Naples, Sarande"

- The map on the main page shows 5-6 stops: Rome, Naples, Dubrovnik, Albania, Korfu, Olympia

- The "view Itinerary" page shows some more interesting stops added: Rome, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Albania, Olympia, Puglia, Messina, Salerno

Does anyone know where it goes? Is this a new heritage cruise thing? Is my coffee (once again) not strong enough today? This is more fun than solving Wordle 😵💫 Thank you!! 

24 minutes ago, newtocruiseinblue said:

Found a fun new game for myself this morning: where is this ship actually going?

The 10/29 11-day Adriatic Dream.

- The map on the main page shows 5-6 stops: Rome, Naples, Dubrovnik, Albania, Korfu, Olympia

- The "view Itinerary" page shows some more interesting stops added: Rome, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Albania, Olympia, Puglia, Messina, Salerno

Does anyone know where it goes? Is this a new heritage cruise thing? Is my coffee (once again) not strong enough today? This is more fun than solving Wordle 😵💫 Thank you!! 

I would believe the Itinerary page of the cruise, which states that it is a Heritage Cruise, with 8 ports.

• Like 1

I believe this was originally a 7 day cruise that morphed into an 11 day heritage one. In fact the address bar at the top of my desktop still shows J370 7-DAY ADRIATIC DREAM when I am on the new itinerary page for the 11 day one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Destiny0315 said:

I believe this was originally a 7 day cruise that morphed into an 11 day heritage one. In fact the address bar at the top of my desktop still shows J370 7-DAY ADRIATIC DREAM when I am on the new itinerary page for the 11 day one.

Yes!!! And I just called Hal and I got the nicest customer service person ever! She went over it with me and you are correct it is the itinerary page! Yay!! I like the changes. Thank you!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, newtocruiseinblue said:

Thanks for some fun! Just demand that it go to all of them.

• Haha 1