Soda Package

Sailing on Oasis this summer and was wondering what the lowest price we can expect to see for the soda package.?  It think we got it last year for $7.99 per day. Seeing it for $9.99 per day now. I know prices have gone up all around so wasn’t sure if we may see it drop before our trip in August. Will continue to check. Also, what might be the lowest I might see for the refreshment package?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Mr. Green said:

Book it now at that price. If it goes lower and it's worth it, you can cancel and re-book at the new price.

That is my plan. Was just curious if anyone had seen the prices lower or expected them to go lower!

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

When some Cruises were released right before start of Covid prices were over $10. At least post CV this is one the few that is lower now

It's currently $9.99/day on my June Southampton departure.

5 hours ago, WarfRatWA said:

It's currently $9.99/day on my June Southampton departure.

Yeah, thanks for report. On my 11 Booked Cruises still list it at $8,99. It was either $10.50 or $10.99 right as CV started on the new released Dates but then all dropped back down within weeks. Now if we could get it back down to $4.50 -$5 like was few yrs ago I'd be really happy. But that isnt going happen

Edited by ONECRUISER

On 3/18/2023 at 11:23 PM, bayportkat said:

That is my plan. Was just curious if anyone had seen the prices lower or expected them to go lower!

You will not see it go down between now and August. It's peak travel time. They have no need to lower anything.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, smheese said:

I absolutely cannot believe they are charging for soda on something that's supposed to be an all inclusive trip for the cheapest thing out there. What non alc drinks ARE included!?

Duck! Here come the die hard fans to defend royal and their cutbacks 

3 minutes ago, bmarts said:

Here come the die hard fans to defend royal and their cutbacks 

There are no cut backs with soda (other than the occasional outage of a Freestyle machine) - not sure why that poster ever assumed in would be included.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, bmarts said:

Duck! Here come the die hard fans to defend royal and their cutbacks 

cutbacks? I thought that was all the time....but I have only cruised once, last year....

Water, juice (at breakfast I hear), tea (hot and cold), random other lemonade like things.....I survived quite well on just the free stuff on my 7 day last year....

my parents are joining me on the cruise this year and we are being big spenders and springing for the soda package 😉 haha (I scored internet for $14.99 for my dad and then I upgraded him to soda and stream and I thought I saved money, but it was a whopping $5 haha) 

• Like 1