Best place for Sail Away on Oasis Class ships?

What are your favorite spots for Sail Away on Oasis Class ships? We'll be sailing on Allure of the Seas out of Galveston with an ocean view verandah. On other ships I have enjoyed the view from the aft bar, but Oasis Class ships don't seem to have one because of the Aqua Theater. We'll have some first time cruisers with us, and I want to make a good impression!

I too prefer my balcony, however one other spot I like on Oasis class ships is the area right above the bridge, more specifically the bridge wings.  I believe this is on deck 14, if I remember correctly.

Edited by TheBucketLister
  • Like 1

We're no experts but have been on three Oasis class sail aways.  I'm not familiar with Galveston  but I watched a few videos,  And I looked at the maps.  And I'm assuming you are on Allure.  I have a few options:

- Since you don't have a balcony, pick a spot on the pool deck where you can hear the music but along the railing.  I'd pick the starboard (right side as the ship goes forward).  I like to wave to the land lovers as we sail away.  There is a band on the pool-deck and it is a party atmosphere

- It looks like the ship will sail east so the back of the ship may be that place for a sunset photo.  Check the times for this because you may want to get dinner first.  One option may be the Solarium Bistro.  It is an upcharge but it way be the perfect time for it

- I love the side hot-tubs on the Oasis Class Ships.  This may not be the best time for it but that may also be cool.  And you have to remember that dinner closely follows sail-away.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Schooner Bar 😂🥃

Love me some Schooner Bar.  The one thing I don't like about the Oasis and Quantum class ships, is they are all interior facing and have no views to the ocean.  Just one of the many reasons I like the older class of ships.

Edited by TheBucketLister