Ocean Cay Marine Reserve Questions

Jaime0528

I have a cruise booked for July on the seaside, it has an overnight on ocean cay and I’ve been looking at my cruise planner app and very little has been available for advanced booking but today I saw more options and was wondering if anyone has done the ceclo electric pedals? I’ve taken a screenshot from the excursion booking below, there is also family rafts available as well as family kayaks. Has anyone rented these and have any insight on them? I’ve looked on YouTube and I haven’t seen these mentioned anywhere. 

One thing I did see on a YouTube video was a map of ocean cay and it showed in purple the different food options and one says Boho house. Any insight as to what this is? No one has mentioned this and I’m curious as to what it is?

We will be in the yacht club and intend on using ocean house for lunch, but if anyone knows what the boho house is I’d be interested in your input!!

Also yacht club related, I’ve seen that umbrellas are included in the yacht club beach area, what about the floating mats? I’ve rented them before on NCLs private island and enjoyed them a lot, if included it would be great, but if it’s cheaper to add before cruise I will, but if included I would use the money elsewhere! 

thanks!!!

33EDD5F9-97A9-473B-AA2C-92081B63BB6C.png

• 1 month later...

I can answer the YC question but not the Ceclo.... Ive seen them online and also wondered about them.... 

Answers: Also yacht club related, I’ve seen that umbrellas are included in the yacht club beach area, what about the floating mats? You would have to rent them, they are not included in the YC

On 5/2/2023 at 11:42 AM, mmbcater said:

I can answer the YC question but not the Ceclo.... Ive seen them online and also wondered about them.... 

Answers: Also yacht club related, I’ve seen that umbrellas are included in the yacht club beach area, what about the floating mats? You would have to rent them, they are not included in the YC

Umbrellas are provided at the chairs at the YC beach - or at least were in late April.