Carnival Venezia November 30, 2023 - December 10, 2023

bronso.n

As it looks on the websites of different ports of call, the list below shows the days and ships in our ports:

Dec 4 - Grand Turk - Carnival Sunrise and Carnival Venezia

Dec 5 - Amber Cove - Carnival Celebration and Carnival Venezia

Dec 6 - San Juan - Ritz Carleton Evrima, Carnival Venezia, and Carnival Celebration

Dec 7 - Half Moon Cay - Carnival Venezia - all alone!  yay

On 10/23/2023 at 12:24 PM, Beaverhut said:

As it looks on the websites of different ports of call, the list below shows the days and ships in our ports:

Dec 4 - Grand Turk - Carnival Sunrise and Carnival Venezia

Dec 5 - Amber Cove - Carnival Celebration and Carnival Venezia

Dec 6 - San Juan - Ritz Carleton Evrima, Carnival Venezia, and Carnival Celebration

Dec 7 - Half Moon Cay - Carnival Venezia - all alone!  yay

@Beaverhut I am not sure which website you were looking at, but on Carnival website, the itinerary is shown as

Dec 3 - Half Moon Cay

Dec 4 - Grand Turk

Dec 5 - Amber Cove

Dec 6 - San Juan

My family don't plan on doing any excursion, so it's not a big deal for us, but we do care about the crowdedness at each port, especially for beach days like Half Moon Cay or Grand Turk, so I really wish those 3rd party cruise schedule/map sites would hurry up and make updates.

2 hours ago, mleng said:

@Beaverhut I am not sure which website you were looking at, but on Carnival website, the itinerary is shown as

Dec 3 - Half Moon Cay

Dec 4 - Grand Turk

Dec 5 - Amber Cove

Dec 6 - San Juan

My family don't plan on doing any excursion, so it's not a big deal for us, but we do care about the crowdedness at each port, especially for beach days like Half Moon Cay or Grand Turk, so I really wish those 3rd party cruise schedule/map sites would hurry up and make updates.

Yes.. today I found Dec 3 having Carnival Venezia  and Nieuw Amsterdam   and one site said Carrnival Venezia on Dec 10th.  Sorry for any confusion 

INTER-DENOMINATIONAL GATHERING FOR FELLOWSHIP & CONVERSATION

Join us on our 5 sea days (Dec. 1,2,7,8,9) for fellowship and encouragement together.  We'll enjoy a brief Bible reading centered on Advent/Christmas passages.

We'll gather from 10-10:45am in the mid-ship Marco Polo dining room - use the entrance just behind the bar in the Atrium.

Questions?  Reply here or e-mail colemanis@gmail.com.  Hope to see you there!

Edited by Excursion1

• 2 weeks later...

INTER-DENOMINATIONAL GATHERING FOR FELLOWSHIP & CONVERSATION

Join us on our 5 sea days (Dec. 1,2,7,8,9) for fellowship and encouragement together.  We'll enjoy a brief Bible reading centered on Advent/Christmas passages.

We'll gather from 10-10:45am in the mid-ship Deck 3 Marco Polo Dining Room - use the entrance just behind the bar in the Atrium.

Questions?  Reply here or email

colemanis@gmail.com. 

Hope to see you there!

Edited by Excursion1

• 3 weeks later...

@Beaverhut Yes, the weather was great, and the cruise was mostly enjoyable, except the strong cigarette smoke permeating most of the central part of the ship, and the inexplicably slow embarking and disembarking process. 

By the way, during the second half of the trip, I noticed there were always several Security staff standing around the pool area on Deck 10, usually in front of Guy's burger and/or Tomodoro.  During any of my previous cruises (more than 10), I have never seen a single Security person onboard on any ship. I am sure every ship has Security staff.  It's just that they always work in the background or maybe you can see them walking through the ship on their rounds, but I never saw groups of them stationed in one area day in and day out.

Something must have happened?