Are there any cruise bus shuttles to port brooklyn besides Yankee trails?

CruiseScrooge

1 hour ago, CruiseScrooge said:

Especially from N.J. or P.A.

The only bus company I'm aware of that offers cruise pier shuttles from PA and NJ is Trans-Bridge Lines and AFAIK they have never offered service to Brooklyn. They used to have service to the Manhattan and Cape Liberty cruise terminals, but when cruising restarted after the pandemic shutdown Trans-Bridge didn't resume their Cape Liberty service and now only provide transportation to Manhattan.

I kinda knew about transbridge. What i mean is i must have had a old link from covid time because every time i used it in the last two years it said no service. Now doing a web search i found it has service again. Two mistakes on one already booked cruise. Assuming the MSC Mera went out of Manhattan and goofing up with Transbridge. 

As to dedicated shuttles, no. Practical non-dedicated alternatives are the NYC Ferry service, operated by Hornblower, with service from Pier 11 in lower Manhattan and with direct or connecting ferry service from other ports in New York City; and New York City Transit Authority bus route B61, with service from downtown Brooklyn and with direct or connecting bus and subway service from other places in New York City. Nothing from outside New York City.