At What Point Does Cruise Planner Options Like Dining Package, Spa, Onboard Activities Become Available For Purchase?

Just wondering if anyone knows how this works?  I have a cruise that's 6 months from now, in September 2023.  The Beverage Packages and Internet Packages have been available for purchase for quite some time now.  However, Dining Packages, Onboard Activities, Spa, The Key, and The Premier Plan options aren't available.  Does anyone know if there is any rhyme or reason to this?  Basically, what would make them become available and when?  It was interesting because I've noticed that people who's cruise doesn't sail until AFTER Sept 2023, are able to see options available for purchase, such as the ones I mentioned above, whereas I am not.  The only thing that Royal tells me, is to "check back later".  Maybe that's all I can do, and there's certainly plenty of time left, but that's very vague, and just wondered if anyone knows how this actually works?

1 minute ago, briankeith513 said:

Does anyone know if there is any rhyme or reason to this?

You'd have to ask someone at RCI that knows (certainly not one of the front line folks on the phone) - follow RCI's advice; keep checking.

Edited by Biker19

Just now, Biker19 said:

You'd have to ask someone at RCI that knows - follow RCI's advice; keep checking.

Gotcha, yeah, I've asked Royal a few times, and the reps have given conflicting information.  One told me that it should be available now for my cruise, but that there was a technical issue that was being fixed, and this was about 3 weeks ago.  Another told me they didn't know, and to keep checking for the next 6 months.  So I asked here, just in case someone had gotten that information about it.  Thanks