Meraviglia out of NY in November

jcathers1

We are considering a cruise on the Mera out of NY in early November. We've never sailed out of a northern city in late fall, so we are wondering how soon into the cruise we should expect the weather to turn "warm". The itinerary makes stops in Miami, OC, and Nassau, so I know we will see some warm weather. I'm just not sure how soon we should expect to see it when we sail down the Atlantic seaboard.

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, jcathers1 said:

We are considering a cruise on the Mera out of NY in early November. We've never sailed out of a northern city in late fall, so we are wondering how soon into the cruise we should expect the weather to turn "warm". The itinerary makes stops in Miami, OC, and Nassau, so I know we will see some warm weather. I'm just not sure how soon we should expect to see it when we sail down the Atlantic seaboard.

Thanks.

We have sailed NCL  late fall and all Winter  out of NYC many times. By second day you will be off the Coast of NC . The weather is usually warm enough that jackets start coming off and you see people in the hot tubs. 

Edited by NYcruzzer
  • Like 1