Covid Requirements for Caribbean Sailings?

Sthrncrusr

I checked the website but in fine print I did see it said we need to provide our original vaccination cards. Does anyone have recent info on what is needed still from a Covid standpoint? I was planning to bring our passports and vax cards…doesn’t look like we need a test result anymore.

32 minutes ago, travelingtink said:

There are no Covid restrictions whatsoever. No testing and no vaccine needed, so no need for the cards. 

This is mostly true.  However, if you have a stop in Columbia which we do the policy states that you must either have a vaccination card or a negative test.  Not sure how strict they are on this but we have received several emails regarding it.  

6 hours ago, GPPhilly said:

This is mostly true.  However, if you have a stop in Columbia which we do the policy states that you must either have a vaccination card or a negative test.  Not sure how strict they are on this but we have received several emails regarding it.  

Thanks! Didn’t pay attention to that part since I wasn’t going to Colombia.

Helpful tip: Bring masks.

Some stores the the Bahamas and Caribbean still will not let you shop / eat there without a mask. Just finished working a medical locums job in that area and found this not uncommon. 

It’s not meant to be offensive to tourists, rather protective of the shop employees so please don’t take it that way. Trust me, they do want your business but balancing it with what they believe is a safety measure. 

Warmest, Amy 

• Like 2