Clarion Hotel Miami

McCruzers

If you can find a different hotel, perhaps the Holiday Inn- about the same price and location.

We had this hotel booked for our Jan cruise and once I started reading the reports about it I booked elsewhere. Some of our cruise critic members stayed there and said it was horrible. Rude staff, dirty rooms, mold/mildew, doors that don't lock, AC not working in some rooms,

The only good thing about this hotel is the location.

Funcruiser

Anyone stay at the Clarion hotel in Miami? I booked it for the night before our cruise. Website says its only about a mile from port. Any info appreciated.

I have been in the rooms. I was staying at the Hyatt next door for a conference. A friend of mine booked the conference too late to get a room at the Hyatt so the next best thing was the Clarion. Her room was much larger than mine, very comfortable and clean. The restaurant and bar were much better at the Hyatt though.

We had this hotel booked for our Jan cruise and once I started reading the reports about it I booked elsewhere. Some of our cruise critic members stayed there and said it was horrible. Rude staff, dirty rooms, mold/mildew, doors that don't lock, AC not working in some rooms,

The only good thing about this hotel is the location.

Funcruiser

From the reports of fellow CC members, it sounds like your describing the Holiday Inn at Port of Miami ....:rolleyes:

Archived