Great quality/price drivers in Cape Town and Johannesburg

Hello all,

I love writing info on great drivers/guides for independent travellers. I have been blessed in my life to find many with great passion.

We travelled for 7 weeks in Feb-March 2023 and I would like to share 2 with you from South Africa.

JOHANNESBURG: After lots of research on TA, I fortunately found Moses Molepe. He owns mtmtours. He was very quick to reply to all my emails. I arranged for him to pick us up from the airport (he was waiting for us at 2am as our flight was 2 hours late) and 2 full day tours (Pretoria & Diamond Mine — Johannesburg & Soweto). I love quality/price and he is just that! He has been driving/guiding for many years but you can see he loves his job. He also dropped us off at the airport for us to fly to Victoria Falls. I booked Moses about 6 weeks before our arrival. Trust me, you can not find better. moses@mtmtours.co.za +27 11 766 5417   He drives a very nice van.

CAPE TOWN: As CT was our last stop on our epic holiday, I slacked off and had not arranged a driver/guide. After our arrival at our accommodation, the owner of the condo gave us the name of Godfrey Manual. I contacted him and AGAIN, we were blessed with the expertise, gentleness and great quality/price of this guide/driver. Godfrey toured us for 3 full day and dropped us off at the airport. He really became a friend and we will miss him. You can reach Godfrey Manual at info@impresstours.com +27 83 261 9597  Godfrey drives a very nice van.

The Canadians!😎

P.S. If you need driver info for Victoria Falls, Kasane, Safari in Tanzania and Safari in Uganda, send me a message…

• Like 1