Just Booked Wonder for April! Tips?

We just booked WOS for end of April. We have done all the Oasis class ships but have a question.  All the shows are sold out in the app. Do they still allow people with no reservations to get in when others are a no show?  

Also has anyone eaten at Chops lately and is it worth the extra $$.  Any other tips would be appreciated.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, lovrccl said:

Do they still allow people with no reservations to get in when others are a no show?  

Yes.

The value of any purchase is up to you.

Read some Wonder related threads - drop down menu on the main RCI page here at CC.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

All the shows are sold out in the app. Do they still allow people with no reservations to get in when others are a no show?  

Yes they had a stand by line for all of the shows we attended, we had reservations so I don't know how many from the stand by line actually got in.

Also has anyone eaten at Chops lately and is it worth the extra $$.

We ate at Chops on the Wonder a few weeks ago and our group of 4 really enjoyed it.  We did Chops, Wonderland, 150 CP and Giovanni's and I enjoyed the Chops meal the most.  That's not always the case but on the Wonder that week I felt the meal at Chops and the service were great.  We had it as part of our dining package so we didn't pay the full individual price not he planner.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lovrccl said:

We just booked WOS for end of April. We have done all the Oasis class ships but have a question.  All the shows are sold out in the app. Do they still allow people with no reservations to get in when others are a no show?  

Also has anyone eaten at Chops lately and is it worth the extra $$.  Any other tips would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The aqua show and ice show are very popular and excellent, but we noticed open seats at both throughout the week on Wonder in February. I think if you really want to attend you’d find seats at some point. Arrive 30 minutes early and wait in the standby line.

Edited by Thisguylikestocruise
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Thisguylikestocruise said:

The aqua show and ice show are very popular and excellent, but we noticed open seats at both throughout the week on Wonder in February. I think if you really want to attend you’d find seats at some point. Arrive 30 minutes early and wait in the standby line.

Thanks that is our plan!

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Yes.

The value of any purchase is up to you.

Read some Wonder related threads - drop down menu on the main RCI page here at CC.

Yes I have and it's always so mixed that it's sometimes hard to make a good opinion. Thanks....

The Windjammer is divided in half. When you walk into the Windjammer stop, look left and right. Both sides serve the same food. Sometimes one side is less crowded than the other. 

Get on the app the night before your cruise to complete the safety videos and health questionnaire. The E-muster is really easy, you just show up at your station and confirm you watched them. Pack everything you need in your carry on bag, like a swimsuit, because rooms aren’t ready until 1pm.

Edited by Thisguylikestocruise
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2023 at 5:58 AM, lovrccl said:

Thanks.

No problem getting into shows.  We were on Wonder 3/19 in the middle of spring break.  We booked all shows ahead of time, made it to the first two or three.  My daughter and friend went every night to a different show without reservations no problem.  Chops was very good.

• Thanks 1

Tips:  Best purchase before hand:  The Joto Waterproof pouches for iphones.  Bought one for each of us and it was watertight, used at beach, pool and jet skiing.

Also don't miss love and marriage. had us dying!

Don't try to do anything first day; it's a zoo.

have a great time and enjoy!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, topanga49er said:

No problem getting into shows.  We were on Wonder 3/19 in the middle of spring break.  We booked all shows ahead of time, made it to the first two or three.  My daughter and friend went every night to a different show without reservations no problem.  Chops was very good.

Good thanks!