coffee package.

jkeller5271

So, one of the cruising sites put out an article a few weeks ago that the coffee package was coming back, called the Grounds package (not New Grounds) and would save about 20% if  a pax took advantage of all the drinks. Our next trip is very port intensive, so I’ll probably not use it, but waiting to see if it’s true or if it’s a misunderstanding. 

1 hour ago, good42n said:

So, one of the cruising sites put out an article a few weeks ago that the coffee package was coming back, called the Grounds package (not New Grounds) and would save about 20% if  a pax took advantage of all the drinks. Our next trip is very port intensive, so I’ll probably not use it, but waiting to see if it’s true or if it’s a misunderstanding. 

It was by Cruise Hive, not Princess, and it was dated February 26th, like it was already in place.  It leads me to believe that they had the wrong info.  They described the old coffee card program.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, good42n said:

Unless you have no need for internet, one of you drinks no alcohol or fruit juices and little sodas, and the other drinks little alcohol, and no sodas. I figure after gratuities, I have $35/day to deal with—Neither one of us would drink that much. I’ll get the new coffee package for me and nothing for my husband, and pay gratuities on their own. 

There is no new coffee package.  There is the $30/day coffee, soda & juice bar package.

• Like 1

Wrongway—that’s what I’m beginning to get. Contrary to the report on another site which shall not be named….

too bad, but in that case, I just buy what I want when I want. Still cheaper for us than picking up the plus. 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2023 at 3:48 PM, alfieisgod said:

The idea that Princess thinks it is reasonable to replace the coffee package - that cost about $35 for a 7 day cruise - with a package that costs $30 per day is very disappointing.  

this is so disappointing...we loved the coffee package...this one is far too expensive for people who just want good coffee. 

4 hours ago, minnesotasisu said:

This article dated Feb 26,2023 says they have a NEW coffee package. The cost varies depending upon the cruise

https://www.cruisehive.com/princess-cruises-adds-new-package-option-for-passengers/95184

That article was not correct.  They actually referred to the old program as if it was a new program.

The coffee card program is gone for good.  Only per day programs now.