Sirena launderette door ? and inside stateroom

CajunGirl2

We are interested in booking a last minute trip on Oceania Sirena.  This would be our first cruise with Oceania. 

Can someone tell me which side of the ship the door to the launderette is on deck 7?  We will more than likely book an inside room since the cruise is very port intensive.  Any reviews of an inside room are greatly appreciated.  We have done inside staterooms on other cruise lines before.  I am in my mid 50s and my husband is in his late 50s.  Looking forward to possibly cruising on Oceania.

20 minutes ago, CajunGirl2 said:

We are interested in booking a last minute trip on Oceania Sirena.  This would be our first cruise with Oceania. 

Can someone tell me which side of the ship the door to the launderette is on deck 7?  We will more than likely book an inside room since the cruise is very port intensive.  Any reviews of an inside room are greatly appreciated.  We have done inside staterooms on other cruise lines before.  I am in my mid 50s and my husband is in his late 50s.  Looking forward to possibly cruising on Oceania.

The launderette door is on the port side

We have done the inside stateroom on Sirena.  It was fine for us, but the showers are TINY!  I am not a small person and still managed, but it is something to be aware of.  I had to turn off the water to shave to keep the shaving cream from rinsing right off, so an electric razor might be good.  The room itself was roomy enough for us, since we spend very little time in the room.  Our cruise was supposed to be port intensive, but it was right as COVID hit and things shut down, so all of the ports were cancelled, and we spent more time than we planned in the cabin watching movies.  As long as you can get past the shower, I think you would be okay with the inside.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, emd138 said:

We have done the inside stateroom on Sirena.  It was fine for us, but the showers are TINY!  I am not a small person and still managed, but it is something to be aware of.  I had to turn off the water to shave to keep the shaving cream from rinsing right off, so an electric razor might be good.  The room itself was roomy enough for us, since we spend very little time in the room.  Our cruise was supposed to be port intensive, but it was right as COVID hit and things shut down, so all of the ports were cancelled, and we spent more time than we planned in the cabin watching movies.  As long as you can get past the shower, I think you would be okay with the inside.

The bathrooms in the inside cabins are the same size as the balcony cabins on the R ships.  

• Like 1