Recent Escape Dailies

MoCruiseFan

5 minutes ago, disneylover89 said:

Curious if the Dailys will change once the Escape leaves out of Miami or will they stay the same.

My same thoughts!  When is the first Miami departure?  I hope someone will post those.

On 3/29/2023 at 10:14 AM, disneylover89 said:

Curious if the Dailys will change once the Escape leaves out of Miami or will they stay the same.

I expect it will change somewhat because the ports change (+ San Juan PR, - Tortola BVI), and the days and arrival/departure times change (e.g.  @hallux's cruise was at Puerto Plata Monday 9am-5pm, and on the April 30 sailing we are scheduled to be in Puerto Plata Friday 11am-8pm).  Presumably this may have something to do with the sun setting later in the evening and also the difference in routing.  I am expecting the activities to be pretty similar but scheduled at different times.  And they probably rotate some of the performers out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zzdoug said:

I expect it will change somewhat because the ports change (+ San Juan PR, - Tortola BVI), and the days and arrival/departure times change (e.g.  @hallux's cruise was at Puerto Plata Monday 9am-5pm, and on the April 30 sailing we are scheduled to be in Puerto Plata Friday 11am-8pm).  Presumably this may have something to do with the sun setting later in the evening and also the difference in routing.  I am expecting the activities to be pretty similar but scheduled at different times.  And they probably rotate some of the performers out.

There are no port changes on the Escape when it changes from Port Canaveral to Miami departure.  The only difference is a few changes in port times and Miami is Sunday to Sunday.

23 minutes ago, zzdoug said:

I hope we are still sailing to PR because that is why I selected this cruise.  This is our scheduled itinerary for the April 30 cruise.  I can't speak to other schedules.

image.thumb.png.135e5b634130d16a247433a43fbc4292.png

Interesting, you are going to PR instead of Tortola. You also get to spend a nice amount of time there, our Tortola times are times are 7am-2pm.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, disneylover89 said:

Interesting, you are going to PR instead of Tortola. You also get to spend a nice amount of time there, our Tortola times are times are 7am-2pm.

15 minutes ago, disneylover89 said:

I think so, too!  It seems to be the only date that has that itinerary, and then later in the month they start rotating between Mexico itinerary and ours that include Tortola, St Thomas, DR, and GSC.  I love Tortola, but hate the port time!

• Like 2