Unlimited laundry pass - purchase on ship?

ocean sounds

I always have the same quandary; whether to purchase before the cruise, or wait to purchase once on board, so I can use OBC.  I believe it is more expensive if purchased on board, and thus, for our Nieuw Statendam cruise this Saturday I purchased in advance using the app.  I actually had a HAL gift card to use, so that played into decision as well.

On our cruise this last Christmas i did learn that really there were only three days we sent bags of laundry to be cleaned, because we didn't have much to send the first day or so, and you cant use it the last day.  I contemplated just paying for two bags to be laundered, instead of the unlimited, but the difference in price wasn't significant enough, so I just got the unlimited.  The price jumped about $10 for the unlimited since our Christmas cruise.  Now its $60.  Still very convenient.  I work our every morning, and sweat like a pig, so soaking wet when done.  I need that cleaned!  Too much information?   Lol.  we are all family here, right?