In port - 7am-2pm - What to do ?!?

Clearwater

I originally was booked for a resort pass but for how much it costs and how limited in time we are in port, it isn't worth it. 

This will be my 5th or 6th time in San Juan but my BF's first. Seems so early to do a lot of things so would love some input.  We can walk around, see the fort if he wants, etc...  

Any recommendations for an early lunch and cocktail before we leave that is a great place open around 11?   I went to raices years ago and enjoyed it but the latest reviews look awful.  

We took an Uber from a hotel in the Ocean Park area and I think it was $10, this was around 9:30 am. We then Uber'd from Bacardi to the ferry port for $11, around noon. We then took the ferry over to Old San Juan for $.75/each. La Casita de Rones is steps away from the Old San Juan side of the ferry port and has great food and drinks and a great view. 

We did the tasting tour at Bacardi and it included one of their drinks from their menu and included a tasting of 4 different rums, one of which is only available at the distillery. Our guide was awesome and did a great job on the tour.

• Like 1