Pickup of Medallion at port- and other wearable questions

808cruisers

I was too cheap to pay for shipping of medallions. LOL- I spent my money getting custom ones instead.  

Question: Will picking up my medallion at port hold me up? I feel like I could just stroll by with my green lane if I were wearing it. 

I was thinking I could call and see if have it shipped. I see a cancel button. I wonder if I will get a full refund and just start over again. I got pretty excited seeing my custom medallion image but I heard it's just a piece of paper??

I have heard but have nerver ordered a custom medallion that they are just stickers printed & applied to the medallion...I clip mine to my wallet with an airtag holder I got online...you can find lots of options very inexpensively...so no one sees it anyway),

LOL I bought these synthetic "diamond" necklaces for my family to put them in. Kinda the heart of the ocean vibe but not. $10 for 15 necklaces - lol.  I don't know if it will work but I'll bring extras if you like hahahah. Thanks!