Buffet, Bliss 3/25/23 what kind of fish?

Prnsessmoi

I know this is a long shot, but it was so good I have to give it a try.

Cruised the Bliss, Mexican Riviera, 3/19/23 - 3/26/23. On the final night, at the carving station in the buffet, they were serving roasted suckling pig (it was amazing!) But, directly beside the pig, there was "Grilled __(some type of fish)__". It was FABULOUS! It was a type of fish I had never tried, or even heard of. It seems that it started with a C, but I can't be sure of that.

Does anyone know what type of fish it was?

3 hours ago, Prnsessmoi said:

I know this is a long shot, but it was so good I have to give it a try.

Cruised the Bliss, Mexican Riviera, 3/19/23 - 3/26/23. On the final night, at the carving station in the buffet, they were serving roasted suckling pig (it was amazing!) But, directly beside the pig, there was "Grilled __(some type of fish)__". It was FABULOUS! It was a type of fish I had never tried, or even heard of. It seems that it started with a C, but I can't be sure of that.

Does anyone know what type of fish it was?

What color was it?

In Florida we have Cobia. Has a mild flavor but tasty. I love it and usually order when I have an opportunity. Can be expensive. Wish I'd been dining with you that evening in the buffet. Cobia are big and fishermen have fun catching one.

We were on the Sun last month and had this is the main dinning room, first time I had tried it was nice,so when we saw it on the menu in Lisbon where we stayed a few days after the cruise decided to have it again.I love fish and prefer it to meat.

• Like 1