Free child places? or even £49 or £99 child fares

1trainer1

how do i know what cruises have the free child places?

or even the £49 or £99 per child

we are a family of four and i saw an 11 days cruise which had kids at £49 per person but a 7 day cruise the week earlier where kids were charged full fare when in the same cabin with parents on the same ship

Cheers

16 minutes ago, 1trainer1 said:

how do i know what cruises have the free child places?

or even the £49 or £99 per child

we are a family of four and i saw an 11 days cruise which had kids at £49 per person but a 7 day cruise the week earlier where kids were charged full fare when in the same cabin with parents on the same ship

Cheers

If you use an on line travel agent  they should have easy access to all this info.

1 hour ago, terrierjohn said:

If you use an on line travel agent  they should have easy access to all this info.

is there a travel agent that shows family prices straight away instead of 2 adults prices? I know MSC always have cheap kids places but never seem to find many with other lines

it also depends on ages of the kids - 49 and 99 tend to be for under 2 only and not fly cruises if they take a seat expect to pay 1/2 to 1/3 of your cost. If round trip southampton then you have access to the cheap cruises for kids. But their pricing varies so much get a travel agent to do the work for you..

On many cruises from Southampton, third and possibly fourth person (provided the cabin can take a third or fourth person) are free or very cheap (£99ish). This also applies to adults, not just children. 

Edited by pete14