Questions about a 2 week cruise

cruisinmeme

I found a 2 week cruise out of Galveston for Jan 2025. Does anyone know if you still just get the one bag laundry per person for platinum. Also is the dining package the same?  
we did a 9 day before and it was way too long so not sure about 2 weeks but it has 9 ports. 
I would guess if it were a back to back the perks would be double but this is a straight up 2 week cruise.

22 minutes ago, cruisinmeme said:

I found a 2 week cruise out of Galveston for Jan 2025. Does anyone know if you still just get the one bag laundry per person for platinum. Also is the dining package the same?  
we did a 9 day before and it was way too long so not sure about 2 weeks but it has 9 ports. 
I would guess if it were a back to back the perks would be double but this is a straight up 2 week cruise.

As it is one cruise rather than a back to back you just get the standard perks.

The laundry is fairly variable though. We have done a few longer cruises (up to 15 days) and we have received more laundry on occasion. I don’t recall how that was communicated to us (or whether we just put it in and didn’t get charged).

13 minutes ago, Raleigh Traveler said:

It appears that the perks are per cruise, regardless of length. We were just on a 15 day as Platinum and got one bag laundry per person and the two specialty meals. And one tray of chocolate covered strawberries. 

Yes, the perks are certainly per cruise, regardless of length.

On occasion the staff may chose to bend those rules. When it comes to latitudes perks the most likely one that they may bend is the laundry.

FYI - you don't need a voucher for laundry, you just put the info on the bag and laundry list.  And yes, I realize they give you something that looks like a ticket but if you read the fine print it says nothing about including it (which I've never done). 

Every CN manager I've asked has said that you get 2 bags on a 2 week cruise.

• Like 1