Getaway Studio lounge/bar

StarAFire

Hi,

This will be my first time traveling in one of the studios.  I know i have seen on some youtube videos there is a bar area in the studio lounge.  I was just wondering, is there a place for me to refill my water bottle w/ ice water ?  And if the bar tender is there, am I able buy a coke/soda too or do they only serve alcohol?

Thanks!

While I can’t answer your questions, I’m chiming in to say that apparently there’s a nice espresso machine in the Studio Lounge. That will save me from buying the Starbucks package- and the lines that are sure to congregate. 

Following to find out the answers too, my first NCL/solo/studio coming up on Getaway at the end of May…

I believe the bartender is only there during the studio meet ups around 5pm...and it may be by request of the studio director, as on my few solo Getaway cruisers, there was never a bartender there but that was quite a few years ago. There is the espresso machine, pitchers of ice water and juice, cookies and pastries. There is/was a wine vending machine that is a separate cost and not part of the FAS beverage package.

My first NCL cruise was in a solo cabin on the Getaway and it got me hooked on NCL. I met people in the lounge that I am still friends with to this day.  Enjoy your cruise!

On 4/2/2023 at 6:58 PM, Ellipooh said:

While I can’t answer your questions, I’m chiming in to say that apparently there’s a nice espresso machine in the Studio Lounge. That will save me from buying the Starbucks package- and the lines that are sure to congregate. 

Following to find out the answers too, my first NCL/solo/studio coming up on Getaway at the end of May…

LOL, I am sailing on Wednesday, so I guess I'll find out the answer and post back 🙂

• Like 1

The bar is just staffed during the meet-up 5-7pm ish. They have soda as well as alcohol during those hours. Apart from that you can get water, juice, coffee or tea self serve in the lounge along with some fruit and pastries.