Wondering how this works? Coco cay chill island day beds.

I reserved a chill island day bed for upcoming cruise. I know there are 30 day beds in this area, but how do I know which one I will get? Do I get to choose which one when I arrive to the check in area  Or   are they per-assigned and they tell me which one I will have. ? 🤷‍♀️  Thanks for any info about this.

12 hours ago, firts said:

I reserved a chill island day bed for upcoming cruise. I know there are 30 day beds in this area, but how do I know which one I will get? Do I get to choose which one when I arrive to the check in area  Or   are they per-assigned and they tell me which one I will have. ? 🤷‍♀️  Thanks for any info about this.

On my Oasis October sail, I went to excursion desk when I boarded and was able to choose my bed and location. the beds at Breezy Bay. 

1 hour ago, westcoastBC said:

We are a family of 10. Are we permitted to come and go individually as long as we do not exceed the maximum occupancy? We are hoping to use as a base.

I looked into this as well... Not sure which cabanas you are talking about, but access to the cabana area is limited to those who have wristbands. They will give you as many wristbands as you need, but only to the maximum amount allowed (usually 6 or 8).   If someone without a wristband tries to enter the cabana area, they might be stopped.  This depends a lot of the cabana area. 

If your cabana attendant is expecting to service 6 people (food and drink orders), and you have 10 different people during the day - that will be a problem too.  

The beds only allow 4 with bands.  I believe the cabanas allow up to 8 and the ones by the water park allows up to 6.

Ps.  I should not say this, but if you play around with the wrist band (loose) it can be transferred between.

You missed my point. I concur and mentioned what you are saying, but unless there’s a photo requirement the attendant won’t know who comes and goes. 

The bands can.be easily be  transferred based on the ones that we received.