Ana's on the Beach - Dickinson

mtsublueraider

I haven't been able to find much on social media or youtube about Ana's on the beach. I will say that they've been VERY responsive for an upcoming date we've booked with them. Has anyone else been? 

Love that you can reserve in advance, with no deposit down, a cabana for $25 (FOR THE DAY!!!!) and chairs/umbrellas for $10 each. The menu looks good, they don't play loud music, and it's adjacent to the Sandals property. Will report back when I go but would be curious if anyone has tried them. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/3/2023 at 11:23 AM, mtsublueraider said:

I haven't been able to find much on social media or youtube about Ana's on the beach. I will say that they've been VERY responsive for an upcoming date we've booked with them. Has anyone else been? 

Love that you can reserve in advance, with no deposit down, a cabana for $25 (FOR THE DAY!!!!) and chairs/umbrellas for $10 each. The menu looks good, they don't play loud music, and it's adjacent to the Sandals property. Will report back when I go but would be curious if anyone has tried them. 

Hi, 

Did you end up going to Ana’s? 

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2023 at 2:23 PM, mtsublueraider said:

Any update?

8 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

Any update?

Yes! Sorry I forgot to come back. It was a perfect day. Loved it and would go back. The water was amazing and you were right next to the sandals resort. Can eat at Ana’s. Food was fine but truly took forever. Need to place food order as soon as they start making food. Drinks were reasonable and staff was friendly. Easy to walk down beach to other vendors too. Guy had his own cooler and was selling $2 canned beers too. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mtsublueraider said:

Yes! Sorry I forgot to come back. It was a perfect day. Loved it and would go back. The water was amazing and you were right next to the sandals resort. Can eat at Ana’s. Food was fine but truly took forever. Need to place food order as soon as they start making food. Drinks were reasonable and staff was friendly. Easy to walk down beach to other vendors too. Guy had his own cooler and was selling $2 canned beers too. 

That was quick!   

Thank you for the update and glad to read it was a perfect day.

Did you take a cab there and if so, do you remember how much it was?   Also how long did it take to get there?

4 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

That was quick!   

Did you take a cab there and if so, do you remember how much it was?   Also how long did it take to get there?

go for the reserved chairs instead of cabanas. Can do those in advance to ensure availability. 

yes we did a cab. Can’t recall but felt like it was $30-40 round trip for six people. Same person came and got us at the time we requested to return. Probably a 10 minute ride. 

5 minutes ago, mtsublueraider said:

go for the reserved chairs instead of cabanas. Can do those in advance to ensure availability. 

yes we did a cab. Can’t recall but felt like it was $30-40 round trip for six people. Same person came and got us at the time we requested to return. Probably a 10 minute ride. 

Thank you!

On 3/8/2024 at 1:18 PM, vacation44 said:

That was quick!   

Hello thank you for the report, do you recall if you could see or get to the Kon Tiki floating bar from there? Thanks