Please Help! Carnival Glory Wedding

Hi all! This is my first post so I would just like to say hi to everyone!

I have some questions regarding my upcoming Carnival Glory wedding. I have paid in full for my wedding through my travel agent for my January 8-15 cruise (the wedding will be held I think on Jan 11.) When will I start getting info regarding the wedding from Carnival? What decisions do I have ahead of me? I have no idea what happens from here? Can anyone help?

-Erin

Are you sure what you paid for was your wedding? I paid for my cruise through my TA but then had to call Carnival Weddings to book and pay for my wedding. It took a few days, but then I got my wedding package in the mail.

Grand Princess - May'03
Voyager of the Seas - Sept. '02
NCL - Mar. '02
Carnival Paradise - Sept. '01
Carnival Triumph - Aug. '99

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;05;15;12;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]  till my 5/15/04 Wedding on Carnival Legend!

Hi, I agree with the last post. My son is getting married in oct and the ta told us up front that all wedding arrangements were to be made through carnival. We called them with a booking number and in a few days got a wedding package mailed to us for a few decisions.

I did definately pay for my wedding, just paid it through my TA. I have both my cruise and my wedding entirely paid (as of yesterday). My TA has been on the phone with the Carnival Wedding people. I just wanted to know how things proceed from here. A wedding package hmm? I will know to start looking for that in the mail...

Thanks, and any more info you could feed me I would be grateful for.

-Erin

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have also paid in full my wedding through the ta for my jan 30- feb 7 wedding cruise. I'm on the Valor. I just received some information in the mail yesterday ( it took 2 months to get it). I think we have to fill out some forms. I think i am going to call them. I'm getting married in St Thomas.

Lynn

Archived