Celebrity | Solstice | April 29, 2023 | Pacific Coastal

dugknight

Hi, group of 13 LGBT coming from Phoenix for this cruise and know of a couple others onboard as well. Looking forward to a fun cruise. 

66FB771D-5935-4D4C-A5A5-544029AA2911.thumb.jpeg.6b7baef423c616715f47b19f4ed97314.jpeg FB group is attached. 

Edited by chalmes
Add pic

50 minutes ago, chalmes said:

Hi, group of 13 LGBT coming from Phoenix for this cruise and know of a couple others onboard as well. Looking forward to a fun cruise. 

66FB771D-5935-4D4C-A5A5-544029AA2911.thumb.jpeg.6b7baef423c616715f47b19f4ed97314.jpeg FB group is attached. 

Very cool! We need to get together for drinks. Will you go to the LGBT gathering on the first night?

Just now, dugknight said:

Very cool! We need to get together for drinks. Will you go to the LGBT gathering on the first night?

Oh yes, we will be there. We will be hard to miss. We will all have matching lanyards!  Haha

2 minutes ago, magog122 said:

Celebrity virgins here!! Looking forward to sailing on this ship/line!  🙂

We love Celebrity. We were just on the Solstice for Christmas, while she’s not the newest and most updated the crew was amazing and she was spotless. Love the size of the ship. Big enough to have amenities but not too big to get lost. 

14 hours ago, chalmes said:

We love Celebrity. We were just on the Solstice for Christmas, while she’s not the newest and most updated the crew was amazing and she was spotless. Love the size of the ship. Big enough to have amenities but not too big to get lost. 

I agree. We just did Reflection in Feb, and we felt the same way. Looking forward to it!

1 hour ago, dugknight said:

I agree. We just did Reflection in Feb, and we felt the same way. Looking forward to it!

When we were on the Solstice in December the Friends of Dorothy meeting wasn't in the Martini Bar.  It was held in the World Class Bar which wasn't ideal since they don't serve much there besides bourbon drinks but the group migrated to the Martini Bar anyway.  Funny how that always happens.

Just a little over a week away!!!  Most of our group is flying into Long Beach on Friday afternoon from Phoenix and staying at the Courtyard Downtown Long Beach.  Some of us will be doing the famous "Broadway Shuffle" on Friday late afternoon and early evening.  If anyone else is around and wants to meet up at one of the bars let me know.  I'd say we'd be out and about from about 4pm-8pm.  If not, we will see you onboard at the Martini Bar...haha    

2 hours ago, dugknight said:

HI there. Tempting. Will play by ear. Can you send me a PM with your number? Then we can text Friday if we make it down there. We will definitely be in Long Beach. We came down today, so are already here.  Maybe we can get @magog122 to join too.

We won't be able to be there Friday afternoon/evening because of other commitments, but definitely will catch every one at the martini bar!

• Like 1

On 4/26/2023 at 9:55 AM, chalmes said:

My direct messages aren't active for some reason so here's my number.  Hopefully I won't get too many stalkers...haha  502-387-6488

How was it last night? Sorry we couldn't make it. We ended up going out Thursday night at Jade and watching two twins sing and play guitar. It was fun. I needed a one night break before going all out for the next 4. lol

We're boarding around 11 today. It's almost time!