How's the entertainment on the Beyond been lately?

DJLDRUMS

On 4/8/2023 at 11:18 AM, DJLDRUMS said:

As well as any of the Headliner shows, I've read mixed reviews on both for past posts.

On a seven night cruise how many nights are these different events taking place?

Looking forward to your comments, thanks in advance to those who reply.

The entertainment on the Beyond is outstanding, we were amazed!  Every night was great, and different!  The comedian was so funny and entertaining!  We felt that this was our best cruise (of 38 cruises).  Be sure to checkout the speakeasy at the club, one of the last nights ... it was great!

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

On 4/8/2023 at 2:04 PM, Silvery Seas Cruiser said:

We sailed on Beyond in early February. The shows were good, but honestly I thought the entertainment on Odyssey of the Seas blew Beyond's shows away. Seven nights on each ship made me want to return to Odyssey too see those shows again. Beyond's theater has awesome high technology, but that on Odyssey was even more spectacular, especially their sound system. But entertainment is so subjective. What I enjoy and want to enjoy again might not be what someone else wants to experience. In short, we had a nicer room on Beyond, but better entertainment throughout the ship on Odyssey. 

We too were on Beyond in early February. I haven't been on Odyssey, but I've been on Allure and Oasis and agree with you that the Oasis class entertainment is the best I've ever seen. 

On 4/10/2023 at 12:22 AM, Moochi said:

The entertainment is very subjective. Overall quality is not bad IMO. The guest entertainer was outstanding. Just one thing, oh boy it was loud. The shows would be much better if X didn’t try to deafen me. Wish the AV technician would sit with the audiences to hear how bad it was.

I found the entertainment noise level to be particularly loud, and during certain parts, it would literally hurt my ears. Probably should have offered us ear plugs.

• Haha 1

On 4/10/2023 at 5:58 PM, lanabanana said:

Oh, man.....do I agree with you!!!! SO LOUD!!! Someone said their Apple Watch told them the decibel level was too loud, and they should leave.

I was one of those "someones" seriously I've seen Ozzy in concert so I'm not afraid of volume, for me this was just loud for no reason. Didn't add/help the experience imo. 

Patty 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hucifer said:

I found the entertainment noise level to be particularly loud, and during certain parts, it would literally hurt my ears. Probably should have offered us ear plugs.

Hey there 👋 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hucifer said:

We too were on Beyond in early February. I haven't been on Odyssey, but I've been on Allure and Oasis and agree with you that the Oasis class entertainment is the best I've ever seen. 

My guess is that Celebrity designs its entertainment for what they feel an older audience would appreciate. So hard for them to guess correctly though. I'm certainly an older passenger but I thought Odyssey had a much better take on a broad appeal. And,yes, so hard to beat Oasis Class shows.

• Like 1