On Harmony - what is the number hot tubs actually in Solarium?

Can anyone verify the actual number of hot tubs in the Solarium on HOTS?  I know there is no pool in the Solarium.  

I have been on Oasis and Allure few times and I know there is a small pool but I really didn’t use.  

Does anyone feel it’s a big deal breaker not to have the pool in the Solarium…just wondering other peoples opinions.

Thanks

3 directly in the solarium, and then 4 extra "in" the solarium.  They are technically just outside the doors, but the staff consider it part of the solarium, and they did a really good job of kicking out those that were younger than 16.   I was just on the harmony 2 weeks ago. 

On 4/8/2023 at 4:54 PM, rolfeman02 said:

3 directly in the solarium, and then 4 extra "in" the solarium.  They are technically just outside the doors, but the staff consider it part of the solarium, and they did a really good job of kicking out those that were younger than 16.   I was just on the harmony 2 weeks ago. 

Rolfeman02

what did you think of the ship?  Did the solarium seem okay without a pool? Only 1 hot tub actually in solarium…was the hot tub bigger than what’s normally there on Oasis class?