Has anyone with Aon insurance through Princess gotten 150% of trip cost (per day) for trip interruption?

venussuz

I'm asking the above because I finally received a settlement from Aon over nine months after filing the claim, and it was for the exact amount I paid for one night of the cruise, despite my isolation onbord ship being longer than that, and $209 for food expenses over 5 nights in a quarantine hotel. I was told by multiple people, including Princess employees, not to worry about receipts for food while in quarantine at a hotel outside London, the $100/day was automatic. Ends up it's not automatic, at least according to Aon, who even shorted me based on the receipts I could provide. 

Does anyone have the paperwork provided by Princess re the process of disembarking and going to a quarantine hotel? I never received the paperwork for this (or anything else - my Covid paperwork was likely sent two doors down as I received their Covid paperwork and returned it to them) and those in my group can't find theirs.