Fly-Cruise

carlos123

Morning all,

I will be taking my first Fly-Cruise this coming March 2024, Me and my wife are flying out of Gatwick to Bridgetown. I am a bit of a (like everything organised and sorted early person) at the moment the web site says Carrier to be arranged but with flight times

• Depart: h 11:25 London - Gatwick (LGW) 19/03/2024
  • Arrive: h 16:15 Barbados, Barbados (BGI) 19/03/2024

Flying out looks OK but it look wrong for trip back

• Depart: h 16:00 Barbados, Barbados (BGI) 02/04/2024
  • Arrive: h 16:30 London - Gatwick (LGW) 03/04/2024

Should that be 06:30 Arrive If setting off back at 16:00 then surly we would arrive back early hours of morning not afternoon, only info i can find is it may be with British Airways. does anyone know how this all works as we were so exited booking it I cant remember if I had an option to upgrade from economy to economy + when booking. Any help would be appreciated Thanks.

Which airline are you flying with and is it direct? Barbados to London is ~8-9 hours direct so leaving at 16:00 would land between 05:00 and 06:00 UK time. An indirect could easily take 20 hours and that time be correct.

Hi, We are flying with MSC on a fly cruise, I thought there details were wrong, but they do not say what airline it is  I am sure someone will have this info from doing th fly cruise previously to Barbados. Just trying to get as much info as I want to upgrade to economy +  calling msc can be a pain from what I have read.

Friends did the same cruise January 24th this year, we had to cancel for health reasons the flight is a charter by MSC, previously the charter was run by Virgin Atlantic.

Did you book direct or with an agent as if you want to upgrade your flight you have to do with the agent if thats how you booked..Be aware the upgrades go quickly so I would book it now.

Our friends flew to Barbados at around 8.30 am changed from 10 am 4 days before and the return flight left Barbados a little late but they landed around 7.30 am.

One comment I will make as we did the cruise in 2019 on Preziosa and our friends said the same this year there is just a rugby scrum for boarding at both airports as seats are allocated by MSC everyone wants to get on the plane even for Business and Premium Ec or World Traveller +