Seaside Specialty dining error?

bruce85

I sail in May on the Seaside. When I try to book the 2-night dining package I see this.

The package includes two experiences:

• The Butcher's Cut Steakhouse celebrates America’s craft heritage combined with the skills of the master butcher.
  • The Sea Pavilion is your portal to a world of contemporary Asian culinary sensations.

From my research The Sea Pavilion is the water park on the ship, am I correct? So, should this package be the Asian Market instead? Has anyone done the two-night dining package lately on the Seaside?

2 hours ago, bruce85 said:

I sail in May on the Seaside. When I try to book the 2-night dining package I see this.

• The Butcher's Cut Steakhouse celebrates America’s craft heritage combined with the skills of the master butcher.
  • The Sea Pavilion is your portal to a world of contemporary Asian culinary sensations.

From my research The Sea Pavilion is the water park on the ship, am I correct? So, should this package be the Asian Market instead? Has anyone done the two-night dining package lately on the Seaside?

Oh my, that hilarious!  I’m also interested. Looking to book Bella and do all speciality dining.  Wasn’t a fan of MDR food.  Can you share the prices?  I did hear that the 2 night dining package dictated the restaurants, you don’t choose.  I think the other pkgs with more nights allow for a choice? 

Thanks!

54 minutes ago, L1211 said:

I think the other pkgs with more nights allow for a choice? 

Thanks!

This is the other package showing on my page.

The package includes 4 experiences:

• The stylish Pan-Asian restaurant serves a modern East-West à la carte menu with gourmet Asian creations;
  • The Ocean Cay Seafood Restaurant is an exclusive venue with a signature seafood menu offering sea bass, crab, clams, oysters and much more;
  • The Kaito Teppanyaki restaurant serves an authentic, mouth-watering Sencho menu prepared with spectacular flips and tricks right before your eyes;
  • Look forward to choosing perfectly aged beef from a glass-fronted fridge in the Butcher’s Cut.
  • Price:$ 190 Per person

4 hours ago, bruce85 said:

I personally questioned this earlier as well.  I couldn't find that venue on any of the deck plans online (the MSC site as well as popular sites specific to these). While speaking with an MSC phones agent last Monday, the day after returning from my Meraviglia cruise, I got a lot of non-answers to an ongoing inquiry, and then I asked where this restaurant is located onboard. I expressed great interest in booking specialty dining for this upcoming cruise later this month.  The best answer I received was, "There may be an error".

Edited by DGP1111

56 minutes ago, bruce85 said:

This is the other package showing on my page.

The package includes 4 experiences:

• The stylish Pan-Asian restaurant serves a modern East-West à la carte menu with gourmet Asian creations;
  • The Ocean Cay Seafood Restaurant is an exclusive venue with a signature seafood menu offering sea bass, crab, clams, oysters and much more;
  • The Kaito Teppanyaki restaurant serves an authentic, mouth-watering Sencho menu prepared with spectacular flips and tricks right before your eyes;
  • Look forward to choosing perfectly aged beef from a glass-fronted fridge in the Butcher’s Cut.
  • Price:$ 190 Per person

Wow, I was just on Mera mid-March.  Three dining experience was $71 pre- cruise.  I don’t remember the others because we had a Diamond meal and it was only a four night sailing.  Seems much higher… 

• 3 months later...
On 4/9/2023 at 3:47 PM, bruce85 said:

so, did you buy this, and what did they give you?  The Pan Asian or the Seafood restaurant?

On 8/12/2023 at 11:06 PM, PAJunkie said:

so, did you buy this, and what did they give you?  The Pan Asian or the Seafood restaurant?

We purchased on board. We got steakhouse and the Asian restaurant.