Have had 2 back surgeries. can you suggest tours/ideas: Huatulco,Acapulco, Cost Rica

motherchic

Hi Everyone !

have looked and researched many of these forums and read cruise critic every day ( till i am blue ) and there is so little recommended or commented on. Any info on ANY of these ports would be so helpful:Cabo San Lucas, Acapulco, Costa Rica, Huatulco. On past cruises I have found tons of recomendations and great reviews on places to do or see OR not see. Every suggestion that i have taken has been excellent and I just cant find much for this itinerary, any info you might have would be greatly appreciated.

We have taken the train in Panama during our partial transit and did a tour with Oscar while in Costa Rica ( great tour ), As many of you would agree-a recomendation from a fellow cruiser means sooo much more then a suggestion thru a travel broucher. I HAVE GONE TO THE DESTINATION THREADS AND CRUISE REVIEWS ( FOR ALL THE CRUISE LINES ) and still not much luck.

I will be traveling with my aunt, so we wont be snorkeling or doing the zip line.I would like to know about cruise tours or private ones, taxis or no taxi, good shopping or not. What beaches not to miss. Should we see the cliff divers, during the day or eve, at the tour or do the restaurant??

Any suggestions for Costa Rica? Has anyone heard about the butterfly gardens?

I have had 2 back surgeries and fibromyalgia. I can get around pretty well.

But I cant sit for hours at a time with out stretching. And i need to sit with a seat/ sturdy back. I can walk easier then i can stand still for a looong time.

As many of you may understand it is easier to plan ahead rather then get caught in a situation that can cause pain

Many thanks for ANY help.

By the way i read about a great whale watching catamaran tour in Cabo. So that day seems covered.

I have no plans in Costa Rica, or Huatulco. Read about a tour guide named Rosie for Aculpoco--but that is still ify

ANY ideas + or - , would really help

nadine

Archived