Flight Ease - One Way

hoya68

Yes, we've done it a few times, usually for the return flight home. It's been a good deal because the pricing is competitive and the transfers are good if you've got a later flight (Seabourn provides a dayroom or a group lunch/space before transferring to airport for later flights).  

You may want to give this a try (I just tested on an upcoming booking):

After you've clicked on your reservation on seabourn.com and gone to Travel Planning (FlightEase) the first screen you get to lets you put in your "departure" airport; that should let you enter in WAS (see first pic below).  Despite living in the Bay Area it lets us set WAS as our location.  

The next screen lets you choose either roundtrip, outbound only, or return only.  It should show you multiple WAS area airports to choose from.  (see second pic below).  I hope this helps; if not calling Seabourn should get it sorted out.  

FlightEase1.png.4619114ea515f42280158e5245e4868c.png

FlightEase2.png.83fc13fddbb3bf88ae3e498c5da9dc18.png

The problem was straightened out quickly by a call to Seabourn. For some reason they had my hometown listed as in Texas (Have cruised many times with Seabourn and they always had my correct address). The receptionist immediately corrected it and all is well.

• Like 1