Debarking at different European port

FLcruiser2011

I am interested in taking a European cruise where I would leave the ship at a port other than the scheduled conclusion of the cruise.  I realize I would not get any rebate for the last part of the cruise, but does anyone have a Costa email address where I could check on whether this deviation would be approved?

Thanks in advance

On the Costa website, at the top of the page there is a phone number you can ring or get them to ring you back. If its a round trip there will usually be embarking and disembarking at each port call, that's my experience with Costa. 

Also check the cruise on the Costa site you are interested in, then check the same cruise on other Costa sites around the world. A typical cruise from Dubai to Barcelona may be available on the UK site but on the French site it may be Dubai to Savona, yet its the same cruise. You may find the locations you are interested in on another Costa website, other than the site in your location. Costa do let you book on their sites abroad, that's been my experience.   

Costa allows early disembarkation, as long as immigration forms no problem. When both embarking and leaving ship early happens in Schengen countries this is no legal problem of course. When arriving from overseas it depends whether your passport needs to be stamped and where immigration formally will take place, this is not necessarily the first EU port. However, you should indicate this early to allow Costa to create the individual paperwork.