GUY'S PIG AND ANCHOR SMOKEHOUSE / BREWHOUSE

abby1257

The Pig and Anchor is extra- but at lunch on embarkation day and sea days they have a bbq buffet that is included.  They have various meats, coleslaw, mac and cheese, potato salad and rolls, if I remember correctly.  The food is served outside the Pig and Anchor on the promenade.  You can carry the plates back inside to eat if you wish.

• Like 1

On Mardi Gras and Celebration it is a free option. There are items that have an extra cost like the Prime Rib, but the others are all included. The P&A place that is like a walk up counter on the outside deck is included on other ships, but only open on Sea Days.

9 hours ago, TomCruise48 said:

On Horizon and Panorama there is no charge for lunch, but there is a charge for the evening meal.  On Mardi Gras and Celebration there is no charge for either lunch or evening meal.

YAY!...I am on the Celebration in a couple of weeks....looking forward to eating there...THANKS A BUNCH

2 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

On Mardi Gras and Celebration it is a free option. There are items that have an extra cost like the Prime Rib, but the others are all included. The P&A place that is like a walk up counter on the outside deck is included on other ships, but only open on Sea Days.

Were on MG over Christmas cruise.  The dinner at Pig and Anchor was great!  Salmon entree was delicious and husband had the prime rib (extra $) was outstanding.

15 minutes ago, abby1257 said:

DO we need reservations for either time?  TIA

On the MG and probably Celebration you need to go to the podium to get put on the list for dinner.. don't know about lunch.  You cannot make a reservation through the app.

Was on Magic the end of March and the Pig and Anchor was only open for lunch on embarkation day and sea days.  They closed at 3pm.  The line began to form on the promenade deck 30 - 40 minutes before they began serving.  I walked up for food around 1:45 pm and just one person ahead of me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rcrabb1513 said:

Was on Magic the end of March and the Pig and Anchor was only open for lunch on embarkation day and sea days.  They closed at 3pm.  The line began to form on the promenade deck 30 - 40 minutes before they began serving.  I walked up for food around 1:45 pm and just one person ahead of me. 

Thanks for this.  I am on the Magic in 2 weeks and definitely want to try this out. I have only ever been on the older smaller Carnival ships w/o this feature.

4 hours ago, THL1313 said:

Were on MG over Christmas cruise.  The dinner at Pig and Anchor was great!  Salmon entree was delicious and husband had the prime rib (extra $) was outstanding.

thanks, I was going to ask if it was worth it.

do you recall how much the extra charge was?

41 minutes ago, ARcruisin2 said:

thanks, I was going to ask if it was worth it.

do you recall how much the extra charge was?

my husband got the 16 oz cut prime ribprimerib.thumb.jpg.2fb67c7a31d518b7bd88230e67ae97ff.jpg and it was 18$.  I believe there was a smaller cut offered for slightly less.

We did the Brewery Tour on the Panorama last week at 10:30am and it ended around 12 just as the free buffet opened up.  Perfect timing!  The beer and the food were both good. I think the tour was $36 a person.