So Confused.....?????????

kjwinston2019

14 hours ago, kjwinston2019 said:

I was sent a new announcement that Celebrity as of April 21 has changed the 2 bottles of wine back to "per Stateroom" NOT "per pesron". But, I know that there is so much fake news out there. Please if you are a TA let us know which is true, I went to the web site this morning for FAV Questions and on the web site (Celebrity) is say still per person. I hate buying wine to just see it go. We travel in about 20 days on the eclipse and my Guest Summary with ALL the legal stuff says 2 per Guest. Web site says 2 per guest, what the heck is the real story? Need help for you pros! 

aaa001.png

I phoned Celebrity this evening and asked what we were allowed for sailing on April 24th and they said 2 bottles of wine per person.

No worries,I didn’t think you were saying that. I guess until they “update the update to the update” it is the current version for us though. 

I’ve just looked at the FAQ’s on the Australian website and some of the answers are at odds with the new Australian contract conditions. The FAQ’s state two bottles of wine per person and there is an all day charge for room service. The contract states differently, so which document rules?

just clicked on X site:  https://www.celebritycruises.com/company/customer-support/conduct-policy#alcohol-policy

Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages onboard; with the exception of embarkation day when each guest (of legal drinking age) is permitted to bring onboard up to two (2) 750 ml bottles of wine (which are subject to a corkage fee) per guest.