FLL to now open at 5am Friday morning

fla33023

9 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Though Meteorologists calling it a once in 1000yr event, 25.95 inches of rainfall in 24 hours, Wow! Here in AZ we get rains of Monsoon Season where just an inch or 2 of rain Floods when runoff has nowhere to go... Building our House been Teaching my Daughter/SIL about Homeowners Insurance and Flood Insurance, actually came up yesterday as we planning to Close in May

We're in PXH too. Can't imagine that kind of rainfall in 24 hours even during monsoon season. The rain rolls in quickly and rolls out quickly.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, graciekelli said:

Us too.  Leaving on Vision on 4/21.  Sure hope everything dries out.

well the flight number from Phila landed today.  I know they said the airport would open at noon on Friday(today) but it must have opened a bit earlier.   Now I just hope no issues with the hotel but I think the city will recover.  Yesterday thankfully there were no ships going out.   But I bet a few flights are still messed up today and might have issues.   

toodles  I am looking forward to the Vision as I have never been on that class and she seems to have a lot of older traditional style to her.