Glow Worms

mawvkysc

• 1 month later...

I'm curious as well.   From what I read it sounds like we should be docked in bermuda at the right time for the glow worms but I haven't seen any suggestions on where to see them.  Hoping someone will have suggestions 

3 hours ago, jdeer76 said:

I'm curious as well.   From what I read it sounds like we should be docked in bermuda at the right time for the glow worms but I haven't seen any suggestions on where to see them.  Hoping someone will have suggestions 

On the dock at Flatts Inlet in front of the aquarium you might see them. Probably the tour done by Ana Luna is going to be the best way. https://analunaadventures.com/glow-worms/

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jdeer76 said:

Thank you for this.   I guess the only way back to the naval dockyard after the cruise would be a taxi?

Unfortunately the only way back would be by taxi. There are no glow worm tours that I know of from the Dockyard. The BAMZ has done Glow Worm tours from Flatts Inlet but I could not find a 2023 schedule for those. You could contact the zoo but those would also require a taxi back to the Dockyard. When we were on cruises that docked at Hamilton and St. George we looked into the glow worm tours because they were much more feasible from Hamilton and St. George but we were never in Bermuda the right dates. 

• Like 1